Thursday, November 8, 2007

Meet the RoboJunker

Some people look at a window and they see a window (for the most part I would have to say that I fall into this category) then there are some people who see a window and in their mind's eye it is actually a greenhouse, or backdrop or some other equally creative and so NOT a window anymore. Anyway in my wandering the web looking for just such creations I found Robo Junker and I would like to share what she and others have done with "windows?" and some other great uses for salvaged house parts etc. Here are some of her wares.


I am going to take some of the ideas to heart and for my first project I am going to put a door on this little cabinet in my office and paint it some really funky color. My office is a disaster area and I can do better so I will start with cleaning out this bookcase and putting a door on it and we can keep all our non-perishable food stuffs and napkins etc here rather than in the whole top drawer of my file cabintet. I still have to find the right piece to make it work. So far everything is much too tall and not easily cut down to size. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Margo said...

So Glad you found my stuff, I'll be sure to check back on the progress of your project. Remember Have Fun!
Margo, aka RoboJunker