Sunday, November 18, 2007

Best Packing Material

This is probably not news to a lot of you, but for me this is like striking gold.

I don't know about the rest of you but I have stacks and stacks of mail and other assorted papers that I have all good intentions of shredding and recycling. Well I finally reached my limit and began the long tedious process feeding sheet after sheet into the shredder.
Anyway, we do a lot of shipping all across the country with Island Girl and packing materials can get expensive. I decided to use the shredded materials instead of peanuts and newspaper. I have a cross cut shredder which makes everything a little more compact than a regular strip shredder. You get enough bounce but not a lot of settling.

With the holidays coming up and lots of packages going out I recommend trying this option. I have used this as padding to ship Christmas ornaments and other fragile items.

No comments: