Sunday, November 26, 2006

New Salvage

We headed out early this morning to meet a couple of woman that are antique dealers. They've been stockpiling items and needed to get rid of some of it so they invited us to check out their stash.

This turned out to be one of those wonderful little surprises that make us giddy with excitement.

These girls are GOOD! They've got good eyes for really difficult to find items. We cleaned up! We spent the afternoon cleaning, photographing, measuring, and arranging the new inventory in the showroom.

This is probably a close second in enjoyment for me regarding the store. First would be reclaiming out of homes and buildings slated for demolition.

Liz loaded the new items onto our website while Jim and I worked on displays in the showroom.

I'm exhausted so I'm keeping this short. If interested in what we found visit our site at: www.islandgirlsalvage.com

I'll tell more later.

Tab

No comments: