Friday, November 24, 2006

Black Friday

Unfortunately there simply is not enough of a draw to buy architectural salvage for Christmas presents so Liz and I are here at the store playing some tunes. Liz is stripping some stained glass window frames of their layers and layers of paint and I'm just blogging.

I'd say we are both grateful to have to be here and not be anywhere near the shopping malls today.

We found the best stripper for stubborn paint removal. Check out Soy Gel. We were first turned onto it by a not-for-profit salvage store in Bloomington, IL (www.OldHouseSociety.org). Try www.franmar.com for the Soy Gel.

More later,
Tab

2 comments:

Nothing said...

Hi! Nice blog! Keep up the good work!

Would you like to exchange links with my blog - The JOKES Blog - http://jokingblog.blogspot.com/

If you want to, please link to me, and I'll link right back to u!

Thanks

:)

The Island Girls said...

Hey Bizarre Jokester! We've added your link!

Our is The Island Girls at islandgirlsalvage.blogspot.com

Thanks much! Love the joke for today. How true it is...

Thanks!