Saturday, March 22, 2008

Electronics Recycling

I don't know about you but, along side my regular paper and plastic recycling I have been collecting a myriad of other items that I don't think I should throw in the garbage. So over time I have accumulated quite a pile of items that are collecting dust and taking up space in various corners of my home. There is an old TV, well not the whole TV, it was big, once it went kaput it really took up a lot of space. It was too big and heavy for me to move so I took it apart and while it is still too heavy to move it can be concealed much better. But I digress, in addition to this TV tube, I still have my very first computer and monitor (a Tandy) a keyboard, a mouse, broken antenna, busted cd player, a really old cell phone and more but you get my point. Where do you get rid of this stuff?

Now to my point I found this website and it gives you information on electronics recycling by zip code. My Green Electronics.

No comments: