Monday, December 3, 2007

Curly Hair Blues

Sorry to have been off the blogging for the past week or so. I was visiting with my family in NY and things have been a little bit crazy. Though I have one or two new subjects for posts from this experience.
On the same day that we met Angela of TodaysFind we met Diane who was with Angela. Well She and I share a similar problem; crazy curly, thick hair that we like to wear straight. I am here to tell you that it is all about the brush. I have tried everything, from infomercial blowdryers, two flatirons one ceramic, I cannot even count the amount of products that I have on my bath vanity to try to make this easier and it still took nearly an hour to fully dry my hair and iron it.
Invest in a really good brush that grabs the hair. I have gotten my routine down to some anti-frizz leave in conditioner my brush and my blow dryer and 1/2 for drying time. Take a look at picture on our Blog home page "Meet Our Wrecking crew". Guess which one is me? In the humidity the mess just seems to get bigger and bigger.

This week I have been staying with my sister whose hair is twice as bad as mine in the humidity. So I let her use the brush and she loves it. Biggest plus in her mind is that it doesn't get tangled at all. I promised to get her one. I got mine at Ulta in Chicago. There is one near my Mom's on the Island so I ran out really quick before the family dinner and of course they are completely sold out of that particular brush. Here is the brand Double S Pro Brush



No comments: