Friday, December 8, 2006

Miss Mila

I have a friend that writes stories about her farm down in Austin TX. Recently divorced she's now learning how to manage and maintain her farm all on her own. Since I too grew up on a farm her stories have hit a soft spot in my heart for what she's been able to accomplish. A farm is really hard work. Recently she was telling me about how she'd figured out how to wrap the pipes on the well to ward off freezing. Ah the memories. If you want to check out her stories go to: http://www.missmila.com/

Grab a glass of wine and sit back and enjoy.

Tab

2 comments:

Nothing said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nothing said...

Hi!

I recently exchanged links with you through The JOKES Blog

Now i've started another blog -
Amazingly Bizarre

Would you like to exchange links with this blog too? Please do!

If u agree, just leave me a comment after linking to me,and i'll link back to u immediately!

Thanks!

:)